For the few of you that may follow this blog, you may have noticed my absence over the past several weeks. Just to reassure you, Husband and I are alive and well – just busy. We’ve been living and loving life and that’s left me little time to write about it. So, what have we been up to that’s sucked up every second of my available writing time?
- Baby showers, baby showers, baby showers. (more on this later)
- Game night with friends. If you haven’t discovered Cranium or Munchkin yet, get yourself to Target and check them out. All you need are a few friends, and you’re guaranteed an evening full of laughs.
- Our wedding anniversary celebration. Two words: Capital Grille. Yum!
- Husband’s week-long birthday celebration, including a surprise birthday party that I barely pulled off. Husband will tell you he knew the whole time, though.
- Spring cleaning. Yes, all of our winter clothes are now packed away in celebration of warmer weather and longer days, and those drawers that needed cleaning out are now stowing a much lighter load.
- For Husband, motorcycle track days and day trips with his buddies have filled much of his time.
- Reading. I caught the Hunger Games bug and read all 3 books in 1 week – then went to see the first movie with a friend. While the story is captivating, I can’t decide if I actually like it or not.
- Working out. Husband and I have become quite the gym rats and have been consistently going 5 nights a week. I have to say he’s looking pretty buff lately!
- Making some safety improvements to our house, including a new alarm system which helps me sleep easier on the rare occasion when Husband is out of town.
- See #1
As you can see, there’s plenty to catch everyone up on. So, be looking for more posts in the coming days!